1/20/2010

FACTS ABOUT ME
  • I always have to get the slices of bread from the middle of the loaf.
  • I can't eat bread if its crusty looking.
  • I always have to get the 3rd straw out of the dispenser.
  • I bite my nails.
  • I wear a ring on my right hand, finger near the pinky.
  • I chew the nail polish of my nails.
  • I'm a sucker for a good Disney movie.
  • I drink a lot of water.
  • I don't drink soft drinks anymore.
  • I have really bad teeth, no matter how much i clean them i always end up at the dentist.
  • I have my tongue pierced, no it didn't hurt.
  • I've had my nose pierced twice.
  • I had the bottom of my belly pierced but took it out, don't believe me? i have a photo.
  • I believe in ghost, paranormal activity and anything to do with past life.
  • I believe that once you die you come back as someone else, weather it be an animal or a new born baby.
  • I never get enough sleep.
  • I'm always tired.
  • I cannot keep a job.
  • I love Disney songs.
  • People have given me a bad name. Don't believe what you have heard.
  • I have a younger brother
  • I have a guinea pig named Wednesday.
  •  I believe in a lot of things, Karma not being one of them.
  • I've never lost a relative, let alone someone close to me (i hope i just didn't jynx myself)
  • Music is a big part of my life.
  • I hate Myspace, even though i have it