3/15/2010

THINSPIRATION.

 THIN-SPIRATION.
I recently came across this website, though i think its awesome its not because anorexia is a really bad disease. It's called Thinspiration. I think the website is about criticizing girls about there weight, to make them skinnier.
I found some quotes from it. Here are a few.
Here are some criticizing quotes i came across.
You want food? Look at those THIGHS!
Do you really want to be that weight for the rest of your life!?!? 
Giving in to food shows weakness, be strong and you will be better than everyone else. 
 Ask me to show you perfect and I will show you a thin person.
Here are some photos.
What do you think skinny is & too skinny is?
I personally think too skinny is when your ribs are poking out and your hips are poking out of your body, without you sucking in your stomach. When your jaw bones are visible because you have no cheek left, and your muscles are visible on the backs of your legs. When your skin has sunken in, in and around your collarbones. There is no definition for skinny, because if your not skinny then your fat. Sorry if that doesn't make sense i don't know how to word what i'm trying to say.